I was tagged by a-bit-not-good-yeah
Rule 1. Always post the rules
Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has set for you and then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What are you wearing?
PJs. Always PJs.
2. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
I loved playing with Barbies, and we had the 3-storey Barbie dream house, which was totally awesome. I also loved my stuffed animals - I had (ok, still have) like 15 of the Kitty Kitty Kittens toys that make purring sounds, and a stuffed bear I’ve had since I was two and still have on my bed.
3. What is the closest book to you right now?
There are about 30, because I ran out of room on my bookshelves, so now there’s a mounting pile next to the door when I buy new ones. But the one I can most clearly see is The Casual Vacancy, which is next on my list to read.
4. Top 5 desert island movies.
Eek, that’s a tough one. 1. Princess Bride 2. Moulin Rouge 3. Little Miss Sunshine 4. RENT 5. Pan’s Labyrinth
5. What do you want your superhero power to be?
6. Do you play any musical instruments?
Dear lord, no, if I even approached one, it would be a sign of the apocalypse - I have no rhythm, no ability to carry a tune, no ability to read music, etc. I love music, I find it to be one of the most beautiful things in the world, I am just singularly incapable of creating it.
7. Who was the first couple you shipped?
8. How many times have you watched your favorite TV show all the way through (all the episodes)?
3 - although that’s not a huge accomplishment, because only 6 episodes of Sherlock exist. All my other shows, I’ve only seen all the way through once, because I basically watch everything, and it’s hard enough to keep up with just one viewing of everything. Ooh, although I’m educating my parents on the beauty of Friday Night Lights, so when we get through those, that will be 2 full series viewings.
9. Favorite song right now?
C’Mon by Ke$ha - that is a damn good jam.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
Ireland - gorgeous scenery, amazing accents, and hot men.
11. Favorite concert you’ve ever been to? (Or if you’ve never been, who do you most want to see?)
Garth Brooks. When I was little, the rest of my family (my parents and brother and sister) all went to see Garth Brooks, but I was deemed too young to behave properly throughout the whole thing - I was probably 5 or so. But I grew up listening to country, and was a huge Garth Brooks fan, and was rather angry with my family for denying me the concert experience. So when he did 9 shows in Kansas City a few years back, I made sure I got tickets, and it was amazing. And if you think that’s nerdy, be glad I didn’t say N*SYNC or Ricky Martin, which are the only other concerts I’ve ever been to. :)
1. What’s the best piece of fandom merchandise that you own?
2. Favorite stuffed animal?
3. Do you prefer snow or rain?
4. Top 5 desert island books
5. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
6. Who is your favorite villain?
7. What was your favorite book as a kid?
8. Do you have any posters in your room? What are they?
9. What’s the weirdest present you’ve ever gotten?
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
11. Favorite drink?